Question for SC(or anyone familar) members about this training school....

This is a discussion on Question for SC(or anyone familar) members about this training school.... within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Have any of you SC members or anyone else know anything about this school, or possibly taken a course with them. I was considering taking ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By First Sgt

Thread: Question for SC(or anyone familar) members about this training school....

VIP Member

Question for SC(or anyone familar) members about this training school....

Have any of you SC members or anyone else know anything about this school, or possibly taken a course with them. I was considering taking the defensive pistol class. Your input would be greatly appreciated. South Carolina Gun School
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    I've never heard of them before. But, it looks pretty good. They have a FB page & videos on YouTube. Maybe, you can get an idea from reading the comments?

-

VIP Member
    Yes I saw the FB page and youtube channel, neither really had much to offer in the way of information. The youtube page was mostly favorite videos they had liked etc.

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    The best thing to do may be just call them up. It usually doesn't take long to determine if someone knows what they are talking about.

Senior Member Array scgunlover1's Avatar
    I've never heard of them before, but I'm not in that part of the state. Sorry I couldn't help.
    SCGunLover1

Unaware of them...I will make a phone call to someone much more in the know and see what I can find out...
    shooterX likes this.
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Didn't run across them when looking for CWP class. Seem to be a bit expensive for CWP, most places around here are $85. I paid $65 for mine and the three instructors were all ex-LEOs with > 70 years experience between them. The bios on that site seem a bit thin for my taste.
    Murphy was an optimist...

Distinguished Member
    I have never heard of the school. There is a gun club in that area of Duncan. They ruined my last squirel hunting trip in that area with all the noise.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamitus View Post
    Didn't run across them when looking for CWP class. Seem to be a bit expensive for CWP, most places around here are $85. I paid $65 for mine and the three instructors were all ex-LEOs with > 70 years experience between them. The bios on that site seem a bit thin for my taste.
    If I recall, my class was $100 about 10 years back.

Never heard of them. Suarez offers classes in Columbia. Been there & worth it.
    NRA Endowment Member
    GOA Life Member

Links