Gator Farm Tactical looking forward to sponsoring Tom Givens.

This is a discussion on Gator Farm Tactical looking forward to sponsoring Tom Givens. within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 2 Feathers is putting everything together but she has made an agreement with Tom Givens of Rangemaster in Tenn. to come to Tucson the week ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By threefeathers

Thread: Gator Farm Tactical looking forward to sponsoring Tom Givens.

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar

Gator Farm Tactical looking forward to sponsoring Tom Givens.

2 Feathers is putting everything together but she has made an agreement with Tom Givens of Rangemaster in Tenn. to come to Tucson the week after the Shot Show. I recently took his 4 day instructors class and I thought I knew it all about teaching handgun, wow. Tom absolutely doubled my information. This class is intended for certified instructors as the level of shooting and drills is very high. Former students of this course include Marty Hayes, Rob Pincus, and Kathy Jackson.
    We are negotiating with three Tucson ranges. The course we want is his 3 day Advanced Instructor course. After we find out the price of the range including a classroom I will list the price. The round count in my class last month was 1500 rounds with many of us going over 2K rounds

Update 2Feathers the Director of Training for Gator Farm Tactical successfully negotiated with Rangemaster in TN to sponsor Tom Givens who will present his advanced instructors course in Tucson AZ. The date is January 18-20 which is right after the Shot Show. The range will be the growing Pima Pistol Club. More information will be forthcoming soon.
    Last edited by threefeathers; June 29th, 2012 at 09:34 PM.
    Beans likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Links