Emergency Medical for the range, pretty good video.

This is a discussion on Emergency Medical for the range, pretty good video. within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Dandyone Am I the only one that gets a link to Pincus cutting down a full size Glock to make it a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Emergency Medical for the range, pretty good video.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandyone View Post
    Am I the only one that gets a link to Pincus cutting down a full size Glock to make it a compact?

Could someone provide a link to the emergency response video?

Thanks.

Oh, and @ Spirit51, I think lots of guys think pads are tampons. I know the difference but still use the wrong terminology every now and again...
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEt-Xk4WU8A

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H0GmtJOnYmQ

Sent using 2 cans and string

2. Remove Ads

OK... so why are the loaded guns pointed at the medic (at 5:45 on here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0GmtJOnYmQ)?

Dandyone's first rule of administering aid = don't put yourself in harms way.

Secure the scene.
    Last edited by Dandyone; July 17th, 2012 at 11:58 AM. Reason: additional info
    GGs
    BGs

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

It is on my mind and I too would like to take the Suarez Class. I have introduced a tourniquet to my EDC pooch walk and yesterday bought a leather cell phone case I plan on stuffing it into along with some other basic med supplies. I know it's light years away from where I should be but its where I find myself. Thanks for the video link, book recommendation and discussion in general. It let's me know I'm on the right track, just not at the speed I should be traveling.

it is good to see you guys acknowledging this. just because we all take these things seriously, doesn't mean that the guy next to you at the public range does, and that he couldn't muzzle sweep you or someone else and n.d.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

OK... so why are the loaded guns pointed at the medic (at 5:45 on here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0GmtJOnYmQ)?

Dandyone's first rule of administering aid = don't put yourself in harms way.

Secure the scene.
    That seen is secured, No human interaction with the weapons was taking place. They do not go BOOM by themselves.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    That seen is secured, No human interaction with the weapons was taking place. They do not go BOOM by themselves.....
    missed it first time around, but you're right... around 2:37, I clearly heard, "I got this on safe"

So, you're correct Harryball, the scene was secured.

I still wouldn't plop down in front of a barrel, though.
    GGs
    BGs

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

missed it first time around, but you're right... around 2:37, I clearly heard, "I got this on safe"

So, you're correct Harryball, the scene was secured.

I still wouldn't plop down in front of a barrel, though.
    I can understand not wanting to be in front of the weapon. It kinda adds pucker factor to an already bad situation....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links