Warning: only a Marine will understand this completely
This is a discussion on Warning: only a Marine will understand this completely within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Lol indeed only a marine....
February 17th, 2013 03:18 AM
Lol indeed only a marine.
February 17th, 2013 08:22 AM
Still, there are some very important elements on that list, for anyone concerned about avoiding/surviving a dangerous encounter.
- Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
- Don't drop your guard.
- Have a plan.
- Have a back-up plan, because the first one won't work.
- Watch their hands. Hands kill. (In God we trust. Everyone else, keep your hands where I can see them).
- In combat, there are no rules, always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
- Decide to be aggressive ENOUGH, quickly ENOUGH.
- Use a weapon that works EVERY TIME. "All skill is in vain when an Angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."
- Always tactical load and threat scan 360 degrees.
- Someday someone may kill you with your own weapon, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
- Use cover or concealment as much as possible. The visible target should be in FRONT of YOUR weapon.
Good tips, no matter who you are.
Even if not a Marine.
February 17th, 2013 08:57 AM
Semper Fi,---To ALL Brnches
February 17th, 2013 09:13 AM
Im not a marine or any other military personell. But I understabd that very well and its awesome. To all the military personell a big thank you for your service. Stay safe and come home that way. Ill toast a few cold ones for ya. Stay safe and carry on.
Search tags for this page
can marines drink coffee
marine understand defensive carry
only marines understand
things only marines understand
things only marines will understand
Click on a term to search for related topics.