Warning: only a Marine will understand this completely
This is a discussion on Warning: only a Marine will understand this completely within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Lol indeed only a marine....
February 17th, 2013 03:18 AM
Lol indeed only a marine.
February 17th, 2013 08:22 AM
Still, there are some very important elements on that list, for anyone concerned about avoiding/surviving a dangerous encounter.
- Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
- Don't drop your guard.
- Have a plan.
- Have a back-up plan, because the first one won't work.
- Watch their hands. Hands kill. (In God we trust. Everyone else, keep your hands where I can see them).
- In combat, there are no rules, always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
- Decide to be aggressive ENOUGH, quickly ENOUGH.
- Use a weapon that works EVERY TIME. "All skill is in vain when an Angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."
- Always tactical load and threat scan 360 degrees.
- Someday someone may kill you with your own weapon, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
- Use cover or concealment as much as possible. The visible target should be in FRONT of YOUR weapon.
Good tips, no matter who you are.
Even if not a Marine.
February 17th, 2013 08:57 AM
Semper Fi,---To ALL Brnches
February 17th, 2013 09:13 AM
Im not a marine or any other military personell. But I understabd that very well and its awesome. To all the military personell a big thank you for your service. Stay safe and come home that way. Ill toast a few cold ones for ya. Stay safe and carry on.
Search tags for this page
can marines drink coffee
marine understand defensive carry
things only marines understand
Click on a term to search for related topics.