Anyone have any experience with Suarez International?

This is a discussion on Anyone have any experience with Suarez International? within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; They are offering a defensive handgun class nearby and I was wondering if there was any first hand knowledge of their class. Thanks. November 17, ...

Thread: Anyone have any experience with Suarez International?

They are offering a defensive handgun class nearby and I was wondering if there was any first hand knowledge of their class.

Thanks.

November 17, 2012 - Combat Pistol Marksmanship - Knoxville, TN
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

Close Range Gunfighting, Lake Wales, Sept 8/9

dan

ps, meant to emphesize an SI class is well worth your time, effort, and coin. Enjoy!

Randy Harris is an outstanding instructor. Your time and money will be well spent with any S.I. class.

It's best to try to match the classes we attend with our skill levels. If you have any doubts contact S.I., they are great people to deal with.

Absolutely top notch, cutting edge training. Theirs is the best training that I have ever received in my life. You will not be sorry if you decide to take the class. Your only concern will be which class to take next. So far I have taken Close Range Gunfighting, Dynamics of the Shotgun, Fight Focused Handgun, and Advanced Combat Pistol Marksmanship, plus a one-day knife fighting class sponsored by my local SI instructor Roger Phillips. I don't regret a penny that I have spent and I look forward to my future training with Roger and Suarez Intl.

SI Training

Ditto what the others have said. Outstanding training, reasonably priced.

I have trained with Randy as well. Great instructor and Suarez offers great courses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

JD
    Administrator
    I've taken one of their classes and so has the wife:

AAR: Suarez Intl. Point Shooting Progressions w/ Roger Phillips and Greg Nichols

The Lima Review of Suarez International Force on Force Training with Steve Collins

I'm looking forward to taking some more of their classes and while I haven't taken the class referenced in this thread, I have other friends/students that have and it's worth it.

VIP Member
    Any time you get a chance to train with SI it is a good thing. I really don't need that class but I'm thinking strongly about signing up myself. It is just a question of whether I want to go to WV and watch my Sooners play some football or if I want to take the class. I'm still undecided, but am leaning towards the class. If you knew me you'd know that missing a football game to do ANYTHING is almost unthinkable.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Randy Harris here,

Just wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU for the kind words about me as an instructor. I take what we do as a mission to teach people to the best of my ability the skills (both mental and physical) to keep them, their loved ones, their communities and their country safe. What we do could directly affect whether or not someone prevails in a life threatening situation. As such, I take it very seriously. I appreciate that you guys appreciate the work I do. Thank You.
    Randy Harris
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Master Class IDPA SSP

TRAIN with me....http://www.suarezinternationalstore....px?find=harris

Links