When to say police - Page 4

When to say police

This is a discussion on When to say police within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I often work on shouting more obscure phrases at the range, just for fun. Things like "I'm a hemophiliac!" or "drop your pants!" or even ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: When to say police

I often work on shouting more obscure phrases at the range, just for fun. Things like "I'm a hemophiliac!" or "drop your pants!" or even "don't touch that cat". Talk about people giving you weird looks.....

Wouldn't claim to be the Police though. And my profession isn't very intimidating. I suppose I could shout "Telecom Sales Rep, DROP IT!" but it just doesn't seem to carry the same weight.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Re: When to say police

Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    I often work on shouting more obscure phrases at the range, just for fun. Things like "I'm a hemophiliac!" or "drop your pants!" or even "don't touch that cat". Talk about people giving you weird looks.....

Wouldn't claim to be the Police though. And my profession isn't very intimidating. I suppose I could shout "Telecom Sales Rep, DROP IT!" but it just doesn't seem to carry the same weight.
    I don't care who ya are....that's funny right there! Lmao!

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2
    'Fortes Fortuna Juvat'
    NRA Member
    NRA Life of Duty Member

Yeah this part of Tx, I like to think if a bad guy has the drop on me and I scream Police, I wont be doing much other then bleeding but then again. In this area we have had break ins with bad guys yelling "Police" to gain entry to a house.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

I too would probably not impersonate a cop. I would be telling everyone to be calling the police so they do know I am not a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by wingit View Post
    I too would probably not impersonate a cop. I would be telling everyone to be calling the police so they do know I am not a threat.
    I'll double down on that --

When to say uncle????
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    It doesn't require a badge or uniform to inpersonate an LEO. No way would I ever state "Police."
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links