Food for thought

Food for thought

This is a discussion on Food for thought within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thought maybe someone would be helped with this. Denial kills you twice: once because you are physically unprepared at the moment of truth and might ...

Thread: Food for thought

Distinguished Member Array Bill MO's Avatar

Food for thought

Thought maybe someone would be helped with this.

Denial kills you twice: once because you are physically unprepared at the moment of truth and might die in the incident; twice because you are psychologically unprepared and, even if you physically survive, you are likely to be a psychiatric casualty when your �house of cards� collapses. Denial kills you twice, and it can kill your loved ones twice. In the same way, preparation saves you twice and it may save your loved ones twice.You also need to prepare your loved ones for the possibility that you may have to kill someone. We would die to protect them from what we have to do, but you also need to prepare them for what may happen, and in so doing you can make them a part of your team. Lt. Col. Dave Grossman,
    It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby. reinman45

"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

Re: Food for thought

I like it, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing this. It really is good food for thought. We are better off if we prepare for the brutal reality that comes with the act of self defense.

Serve my country, swear an oath to protect it, pay my taxes, fly old glory in the front yard, love and protect my family, honor the vets before me and help fellow americans in need.
    By definition my country now calls me a radical

Words of wisdom.

Links