Integrated Threat Focused Training Returning to Knoxville May 12-21, 07

This is a discussion on Integrated Threat Focused Training Returning to Knoxville May 12-21, 07 within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; We have confirmed the dates of May 12,13 2007 for the "Integrated Threat Focused Training System" pistol class. The above pistol course has already been ...

Thread: Integrated Threat Focused Training Returning to Knoxville May 12-21, 07

Sponsor

Integrated Threat Focused Training Returning to Knoxville May 12-21, 07

We have confirmed the dates of May 12,13 2007 for the "Integrated Threat Focused Training System" pistol class.

The above pistol course has already been filled before I could make this announcement.

I am going to be staying the following week [ May 14,15,16,17,18 ] as I also have several individuals interested in some personal one on one training during the week.

The rifle Quick Kill class will be the following weekend of May 19,20 2007. This class will include a shoot house scenario as well as the "Fighting at night" course. Any rifle is acceptable for the course. One may use 10/22's, lever guns of any caliber, AR's, AK's, m1carbines, m1a/m14's, etc.

I'll probably be using a lever 22lr in the course. Students will learn the long gun Quick Kill ariel shooting skill, the concepts that utilize rifle QK without the use or need of sights, then be brought up to speed using those skills on threats from 30-75 yds in distance.

I've been approached, due to interest in the area, to also hold a one day "offensive" shooting course of fire for those who have previously attended the two day ITFTS pistol course. This will also be held sometime during the week of May 14-18, though the exact date is to be determined later. Several have signed on for this training presently.

There is discussion that perhaps a second two day ITFTS pistol course may be in the works that week if there is enough interest, to prepare people for the one day "offensive pistol" later in the week, then the rifle Quick Kill class the following weekend.

Anyone who may be interested in training in one of the courses mentioned may contact me here via pm or through email at arizonaqkr@yahoo.com

Brownie
    Last edited by AzQkr; October 29th, 2006 at 10:51 PM.
    The mind is the limiting factor

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

2. Remove Ads

Links