Input Requested for New England Based Training

This is a discussion on Input Requested for New England Based Training within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello--- I haven't posted to the forum in a long time. Looking for some info from New Englanders---preferably ME, NH, VT. An old friend is ...

Thread: Input Requested for New England Based Training

Hello---

I haven't posted to the forum in a long time. Looking for some info from New Englanders---preferably ME, NH, VT.

An old friend is getting married and for his bachelor party wants to "rent a cabin up north and shoot things." We are looking at June/ July. I will be the only individual in a group of about 10 thirysomethings with firearms experience. This is sad...I know. I want this to be a SAFE, fun, and memorable experience for all involved.

Ideally I would like to find a firearms school that will teach the basics and intoduce these guys to a variety of firearms while allowing for plenty of trigger time. I believe I am the only individual in the group that owns guns....so rentals/ loaners would be required.

Looking for actual insight/ personal experiences---not results from a Google search please (I can do that myself). This would be a great way to educate some new people and maybe get them into both guns and protecting our 2nd amendment rights.

Thanks for reading/ replying!
    -Bill

"Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

Manchester firing line in NH. That is the only place I can think of that does all of what you are looking for (and more). They have a class for first timers and a lot of rentals to include machine guns. However with how ammo is going these days I would recommend maybe a back up plan. If you do go through with this I advise you bring your own targets. Pack of 12 from Walmart is like $1-$2. Targets tend to be very over prices at these kinda of places. You will want to book this and check the price at least 2 months in advance. More so for the class.

Sponsored Links