Training Day

Training Day

This is a discussion on Training Day within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well I took my son out today to do some Defensive Pistol Training with him. I set up two targets and ran him through some ...

Thread: Training Day

Training Day

Well I took my son out today to do some Defensive Pistol Training with him. I set up two targets and ran him through some drills, like having two intruders trying to attack you. We had lots of fun until it was my turn. I went to draw my glock from my holster and griped it a little too high with my right hand. The slide caught the top of my right hand toward my thumb. Pealed the skin clean off. My glock slide stopped part way after the shot. I pulled the slide back and finished my shot. Good drill, I recovered, well I hope that never happens again. I have heard of this happening before but I never thought it would happen to me. Oh well a first time for everything. Lesson learn.

Can you say "bite"!!!!!!
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Glock perfection....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

You might want to look into this product: HOME

Sponsored Links