Whohoo!!!! Suarez International ~ Gabe Suarez

This is a discussion on Whohoo!!!! Suarez International ~ Gabe Suarez within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Gabe Suarez is coming to Battle Creek in 2007!!! Every year I usually go to the Prescott area to visit and I planed on going ...

Thread: Whohoo!!!! Suarez International ~ Gabe Suarez

Talking Suarez International ~ Gabe Suarez is comming to town Whohoo!!!!

Gabe Suarez is coming to Battle Creek in 2007!!! Every year I usually go to the Prescott area to visit and I planed on going to one of his sessions, but this year I had other things that need to be done during vacation, remodeling etc. (have to keep the wife happy) so it didn't happen. Now I see in his 07 schedule he is coming here YEAH!!!! I am so happy!!!
    Last edited by Sheldon J; November 11th, 2006 at 08:14 PM.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

what is he gonna be teaching and when ?

Where is a link to sign up?
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Senior Member Array Sweatnbullets's Avatar
    Here is the schedule. Look at July 21-22. You should be able to find registration quite easily from there.

http://www.suarezinternational.com/tech.html

to bad it is a advanced class i would rather it be one of the more basic class's since i have never trained with him before .. not sure how it would go

I Used To Live In Prescott...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    Gabe Suarez is coming to Battle Creek in 2007!!! Every year I usually go to the Prescott area to visit and I planed on going to one of his sessions, but this year I had other things that need to be done during vacation, remodeling etc. (have to keep the wife happy) so it didn't happen. Now I see in his 07 schedule he is coming here YEAH!!!! I am so happy!!!
    in the big brick home between the Baptist church and the funeral parlor...many, many moons ago....
    I will be in Michigan this summer...I'll have to check the schedule.

Thanks,

Stay alert...stay safe!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Administrator

Thumbs up A Very Friendly Reminder

That !!!Whohoo!!!! all by itself is not a suitable thread title since this is a searchable information web forum.

That would be OK in the Off Topic & Humor area of the forum but, not for serious threads where we want members to be able to use the search feature to locate valuable past information.

I added Gabe Suarez & Suarez International into your thread title.

Senior Member Array Sweatnbullets's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud White View Post
    to bad it is a advanced class i would rather it be one of the more basic class's since i have never trained with him before .. not sure how it would go
    Bud, you may want to contact Gabe and speak to him. He tends to not have prerequisites. Every course that I have taken so far with Gabe (4) was a "stand alone" course. Each one had a built in "refresher" to get everyone on the same page before the real fun begins. This is not a bad thing, even for the returning students.

If you tell him of your experience or past training, he will let you know whether this would be an acceptable course for you and your "level." He does a pretty good job of matching the course with the students past experience and skill level.

Lead Moderator
    Hmm, interesting. I am gonna look into it as well.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    That !!!Whohoo!!!! all by itself is not a suitable thread title since this is a searchable information web forum.

That would be OK in the Off Topic & Humor area of the forum but, not for serious threads where we want members to be able to use the search feature to locate valuable past information.

I added Gabe Suarez & Suarez International into your thread title.
    Sorry but my excitement after I found out he was coming here got the better of me! So can you blame me for being so enthusiastic? (I edited it just a tad bit more to make it more search friendly)

Although this is an advanced class I e mailed him and am planning on attending (will be retired by then) and I will make time for this. About a year ago I inquired as to his classed and as I have a very messed up back he said he makes allowances for such things and I am betting although this will be a no nonsense class there will be some leeway for us first timers. I have on the other hand had a couple of classes (not by Gabe) on not being a target.
    Last edited by Sheldon J; November 11th, 2006 at 08:16 PM.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Administrator
    No problem Sheldon.
    Glad that you're excited about checking out Gabe.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

ckd
    Had the pleasure to particiapte for five days with Gabe; great instructor and person. If you don't like BS and a guy who is always striving to improve his programs, you can't go wrong. A guy thats been there and has no ego is refreshing.

Thanks for the comments...

He is also coming to Kansas City next July... I am considering doing 2 of his courses back-to-back...
    KJ

Member: NRA, GOA

"The more you sweat in training, the less you will bleed in battle" - Navy Seals

Links