Dry fire training program

This is a discussion on Dry fire training program within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I would like to have a computer program that would randomly flash pictures of a bad guy, civilian, BG with hostage, random scenarios for dry ...

Thread: Dry fire training program

Dry fire training program

I would like to have a computer program that would randomly flash pictures of a bad guy, civilian, BG with hostage, random scenarios for dry fire training. Does anyone know of such a program or app?

2. Remove Ads

Any body?

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    It is on the list of things we will be rolling out in a while here, but it could be up to a year before that upgrade is out. We are trying to figure out a way to do it and keep the price down. It is not worthwhile if we do it and it is out of the cost range of the average shooter. We try hard to keep our stuff priced so the average shooter can afford them.

Interesting idea. I through together a little page on my website that cycles through 24 shoot and no shoot (including cops with guns) pictures at random. It refreshes the image every 5 seconds.

It's primitive, but it might work for you. Let me know if there are any changes you'd like made! Here is the link:

guns.norfolkbagpiper.com/

Links