Interview with Cruel Hand Luke, Suarez International Instructor Randy Harris.

This is a discussion on Interview with Cruel Hand Luke, Suarez International Instructor Randy Harris. within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently started a blog and interviewed Randy Harris, Suarez International staff instructor(Cruel Hand Luke on here.) Check it out, and tell me what you ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Blue Thunder

Thread: Interview with Cruel Hand Luke, Suarez International Instructor Randy Harris.

I recently started a blog and interviewed Randy Harris, Suarez International staff instructor(Cruel Hand Luke on here.)

Check it out, and tell me what you think.

Tattooed Gunner: Interview with Randy Harris: Suarez International Staff Instructor
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

I have trained with Randy 4 times including an Alumni Class. Mike was in one of the last classes with me and he is a very good shooter. Randy is a First Class Teacher who has a large background on how to do things right and can after watching me has helped correct a couple of things I now to better. I shoot IPSC which is a bit different from IDPA and that has also improved my shooting skills over the last 21 years. Mike, I hope to see you at the next Alumni Class! Great interview with Randy.
    TattooedGunner likes this.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder, I smell Victory in the Morning!

Links