Interview with Cruel Hand Luke, Suarez International Instructor Randy Harris.

This is a discussion on Interview with Cruel Hand Luke, Suarez International Instructor Randy Harris. within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently started a blog and interviewed Randy Harris, Suarez International staff instructor(Cruel Hand Luke on here.) Check it out, and tell me what you ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Blue Thunder

Thread: Interview with Cruel Hand Luke, Suarez International Instructor Randy Harris.

Interview with Cruel Hand Luke, Suarez International Instructor Randy Harris.

I recently started a blog and interviewed Randy Harris, Suarez International staff instructor(Cruel Hand Luke on here.)

Check it out, and tell me what you think.

Tattooed Gunner: Interview with Randy Harris: Suarez International Staff Instructor
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

Distinguished Member
    I have trained with Randy 4 times including an Alumni Class. Mike was in one of the last classes with me and he is a very good shooter. Randy is a First Class Teacher who has a large background on how to do things right and can after watching me has helped correct a couple of things I now to better. I shoot IPSC which is a bit different from IDPA and that has also improved my shooting skills over the last 21 years. Mike, I hope to see you at the next Alumni Class! Great interview with Randy.
    TattooedGunner likes this.
    If only LIFE could be a little more tender and ART a little more robust. Alan Rickman
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder, I smell Victory in the Morning!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links