Pocket Carry spare Magazines - Rob Pincus

This is a discussion on Pocket Carry spare Magazines - Rob Pincus within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Carrying Spare Magazines in Pocket - PDN Videos For those of us who pocket carry spare magazines, a good video of training exercise. Please notice ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By onacoma
  • 1 Post By 10thmtn

Thread: Pocket Carry spare Magazines - Rob Pincus

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Carrying Spare Magazines in Pocket - PDN Videos

For those of us who pocket carry spare magazines, a good video of training exercise. Please notice the movement during reloading.

I'm lucky as I can wear cargo pant or shorts to work as well as off hours. Here are some great pants or shorts:

Pants: Tru Spec 24 7 Ripstop Pants at Galls
    Shorts: Tru Spec 24 7 Ripstop Shorts at Galls

They even have ladies cut in both pants and shorts.
    Snub44 likes this.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Alan at Remora made me a custom dual mag pocket holster for use in cargo pockets. It holds the mags upright in the pocket for an easier draw.
    FlaRon likes this.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

I have a simple Remora magazine holster that works perfect in the front pants pocket of pants or shorts.

It was FREE with the Remora holster I bought. Thanks Alan !
    II Timothy 1:7 God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

"Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer". T. Larkin

Distinguished Member Array squid86's Avatar
    i usually carry mine in cargo pocket but some times i cant wear cargo shorts so i have to move it to my left front pocket. i have been looking at the recluse square pocket holster for when i get my LCP. reasoning is mainly because of the spare magazine holder in that holster. i kind of hate that i have to move around my extra mag and would like it to have a more permanent home. i know that the strong side pocket isnt the best place, or fastest, for a extra mag but i know exactly where it will be when i need it. it might take a little longer removing it but thats why i will have to train more with it. chances of having to use my gun is small i know, and chances of needing a spare magazine is smaller too, so i feel confident that it will be a good place for it.
    USN Veteran
    "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Thanks onacoma, helpful video for me.

For single stack mags:

Accessories
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

Links