Finally getting to the range tomorrow

This is a discussion on Finally getting to the range tomorrow within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well its round two, my sons called me to issue another challenge. Losers pay for ammo. Ever since I gave them a couple of nice ...

Well its round two, my sons called me to issue another challenge. Losers pay for ammo. Ever since I gave them a couple of nice 1911's I had as safe queens they have been trying to beat me. This time they have a better chance my eyes just are not what they used to be. I am going to try an get them to spot me ten feet. :)

Sounds like it's sure to be a great time. I'm never too old to shoot with mom or dad! However, these days mom seems to be more into shooting (and acquiring new guns) than my dad. Pretty "funny" to me considering she used to never want guns in the house. Mom definitely gives me a run for my money and trying to out shoot dad has proven to be futile. One of these days!
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Well, they got there late as usual I already had a couple of hundred rounds downrange. I was really dialed in. Let them shoot a little an we set up first 25 feet bullseye contest. It was not even close I could cover 5 holes with a quarter. Next was 10 feet I gave them a break an shot with a 642 again I blasted them they gave up an we just shot for couple of hours had a great time lots of laughs yeah I still paid for ammo.

Links