Entry Level Room Clearing with “Simunition” & Low Light Engagement Course

This is a discussion on Entry Level Room Clearing with “Simunition” & Low Light Engagement Course within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Entry Level Room Clearing with “Simunition” & Low Light Engagement Course This course is Open Enrollment: Dates: November 16th-17th 9am-5pm (This has been posted for ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DCJS Instructor

Thread: Entry Level Room Clearing with “Simunition” & Low Light Engagement Course

This course is Open Enrollment:

Dates: November 16th-17th 9am-5pm (This has been posted for a month on my website)

Cost: $400.00 (Includes: Simunition Guns, FX marking cartridges & safety equipment for use during class)

Prerequisites: Basic Pistol Shooting and Gun Handling Skills

Location: CCJA 56 Joseph Mills Drive Suite 100 Fredericksburg, Va. 22401
    Shoot House is on site.

Equipment: Simunition Guns, FX marking cartridges & safety equipment for each student are included in the price. (Safety Equipment will be worn at all times while in the shoot house)

Instructors:

Tom Perroni FX Certified Instructor
    Joe Trindal FX Certified Instructor
    Vincent Chambers FX Certified Instructor
    Sean McNally FX Certified Instructor

This course is a (2) day course with (2) distinctly different classes. Day (1) is all about the principals of Entry Level room clearing and day (2) is all about the principals of low light engagements. Each course can be taken separately or both courses together.

Day (1) Entry Level Room Clearing

Day (2) Low Light Engagement

With the high cost of ammunition in today’s training market coupled with the benefits of using Simunition FX marking cartridges makes this class invaluable and inexpensive for all students.

This extremely realistic training provides students with the critical skills that are needed in life threatening situations encountered while performing job/mission for Police, Military or Security personnel as well as the armed citizen.

For more information or to register for the course: Contact Tom Perroni (540) 322-3000 office (540) 846-7088 cell ccjatraining@gmail.com or Commonwealth Criminal Justice Academy

"Trust me, I'm a POLICE medic"
    High Risk Warrant Execution Team
    ccw9mm likes this.

That sounds like an awesome class, I really wish I was back in the States.

You wouldn't happen to know when you would be hosting this class again would you?
    TSgt. Lickey

It takes a college degree to break'em;
    and a high school education to fix'em!

Sponsored Links