Gun Talk Media

Gun Talk Media

This is a discussion on Gun Talk Media within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; They have a series of shows on You Tube. Anybody watched them or opinions? Defensive scenarios for folks using simulated ammo....

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By patri0t

Thread: Gun Talk Media

Gun Talk Media

They have a series of shows on You Tube. Anybody watched them or opinions? Defensive scenarios for folks using simulated ammo.

Distinguished Member Array squid86's Avatar
    I'm subscribed to them. I love their First Person Defender series. Pretty much as real as you can get in a training scenario. Some good info there, and make you think. Would be interesting to be part of it. I've done room clearing with the simunition and that stuff ain't no joke.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk 2
    USN Veteran
    "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

We used to get the keys to local banks, schools & businesses when they closed and do "Simunition" training. First time we were told to wear blue jeans and a sweatshirt.
    Then we'd take turns being the robbers, or hostage-takers by wearing traffic vests. Then, we'd switch and go to different colors of simunition.
    It was a whole lot of fun.......once we learned to keep our vests on...... and wear cups, it was a lot of fun.

Getting paid to play 'paintball' was a good deal. The welts didn't really hurt so much until the next morning.
    halem1 likes this.
    Retired State Trooper (40 long years) 8 years State Range Instructor - BS Degree- Justice, MS Degree- Criminology
    All forms of Gun Control are Unconstitutional / Illegal and beyond the scope of the US. Supreme Court.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"- Luke 22:36

Links