Range fees in your area?

This is a discussion on Range fees in your area? within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just curious what some of the range fees are around the country. Here in the Denver area the average range fee is about $18 to ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Range fees in your area?

Range fees in your area?

Just curious what some of the range fees are around the country. Here in the Denver area the average range fee is about $18 to shoot with no time limit. I travel to Grand Junction alot and the range there is free with no staff on site.

Thanks,

Chad
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. – Gen James Mattis USMC

2. Remove Ads

Same exact fee at my Local range. It was $15 last year

Distinguished Member Array TSiWRX's Avatar
    ^ Which range?

----

Range | Stonewall Range

Range Services

Pro Armament - The Riverside Range

Sherwin Shooting Sports || Range: Prices/Features

Four area indoor ranges.

You're looking at between $14 to $18 per hour (single shooter) for centerfire pistol.

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    Free 99

17.50 or 2 for one friday datenight special. Or free on the DNR land north of town.
    “But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!” Luke 22:36 (NLT)

I belong to a gun club. Outdoor rifle, pistol, skeet range. Open 365/yr, dues $36/yr., 15 minutes from home. I'm happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldpsufan View Post
    I belong to a gun club. Outdoor rifle, pistol, skeet range. Open 365/yr, dues $36/yr., 15 minutes from home. I'm happy with that.
    gun clubs here are $350 a year :/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. – Gen James Mattis USMC

It's been about five years since I visited a range in my area but I believe it was around $15-20/hr. Though I can shoot on my own property, there is one range I do miss here. It's a gun store, civil war museum, and range all in one. It's also the only gun store I've been to that didn't have the handguns in display cases, but somebody would either be suicidal or a complete idiot to try and walk out of there with a pistol they didn't pay for.

Sister - it's the one down in Surfside Beach, have you ever been there?
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

35.00 per month is what I pay

Most Gun Ranges/Clubs charge 35.00 to 40.00 per month for members.

The mountains are FREE!

WALK

Quote Originally Posted by cbirchem0724 View Post
    gun clubs here are $350 a year :/
    Ouch. I've never looked into their prices here, but I'd much rather buy another gun with that $350 instead.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Down here in the Springs it is typically $10.00 for all day shooting. Or I can drive up to Loveland for an indoor range that I can shoot for free.

Range about a 1/2 hr from my house. 300 a year membership , free unlimited shooting but if anyone is waiting you have a 2 hr max. Non members are 15 per hr.

Gun club about the same distance but with outdoor rifle , pistol, archery, trap, plus indoor pistol. 250 a year plus 15 a day . Pistols rules , no more than 5 in a clip, no double taps. 30 a day for non member.

indoor ranges around here are about $15 with no time limit.

I belong to a club with $60 per year membership. It's a $4 fee to shoot, with no time limit and free targets supplied.
    "Freedom and discipline have come to be regarded as mutually exclusive, when in fact freedom is not at all the opposite, but the final reward of discipline" - Elisabeth Elliot

"While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly" 1Thess 5:3

Quote Originally Posted by GraySkies View Post
    indoor ranges around here are about $15 with no time limit.

I belong to a club with $60 per year membership. It's a $4 fee to shoot, with no time limit and free targets supplied.
    gosh i would die for prices like that
    Smarshe likes this.

VIP Member
    I pay 75 bucks a year and 15 work hours at my club. It has it all. For work hours, I work a match or shoot somebody else's rifle and ammo at the annual deer hunter site in. My first year I spent my hours doing landscaping and heavy labor for my hours. It is much better getting on a committee and doing shooting related work for your needed work time.
    srings likes this.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links