Christmas SIRTprise

This is a discussion on Christmas SIRTprise within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My kids went in together and got ma a SIRT gun for training. I had been talking to my daughter up in Portland about training ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By farsidefan1

Thread: Christmas SIRTprise

Distinguished Member

Christmas SIRTprise

My kids went in together and got ma a SIRT gun for training. I had been talking to my daughter up in Portland about training (she and her hubby have ccp's) so she spoke to the other kids and they went in together and got me a SIRT for Christmas. Looks and feels like a glock and with the 2 lasers I can see where I'm pointing and what happens at the moment of trigger break. LOVE IT.

https://bay175.mail.live.com/att/Get...xpbWFnZS9qcGVn

Dang, hope that pic comes over.

Lynne (wife) got me some pants by ccwbreakaway with the upsized and strengthened pockets to make carrying easier.

Excellent Christmas
    Phaedrus likes this.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head

2. Remove Ads

Congrats, let us know how it works for you.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Now you just need to talk them into getting you an OCAT Laser system to go with it.

Distinguished Member
    Thanks, I've enjoyed setting up multiple targets and shooting while moving (in my old creaking movement manner). I can already see major improvement in point and shoot accuracy. I'm heading out to the desert for the next 2 weeks so I'll be able to test and see how well it translates to my G 19 and 26. The SIRT is based on the g17 platform. It is fun to be able to practice stuff that would get me tossed out of any reasonable shooting range
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head

Links