Training Near St. Louis

This is a discussion on Training Near St. Louis within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking for the best SD/CCW pistol training within 100 miles of St. Louis. Many thanks....

Thread: Training Near St. Louis

Training Near St. Louis

Looking for the best SD/CCW pistol training within 100 miles of St. Louis. Many thanks.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by bhag729 View Post
    Looking for the best SD/CCW pistol training within 100 miles of St. Louis. Many thanks.
    Glenn Beck has ads for this company http://www.sovereignarms.com

Dana loesch local stl talk radio chick does ads for http://www.asymmetricsolutionsusa.com/civilian/

(she just moved to Texas to work for Glenn Beck lol)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk
    "The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."Thomas Jefferson
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."Thomas Jefferson

Ultimate Defense in North County: Ultimate Defense Firing Range & Training Center in St. Peters, Missouri

Top Gun in South County: Indoor Range and Gun Sales-Top Gun Shooting Sports (MO) - I did my training here

STL Sharpshooter in the City: Sharpshooters, St Louis' Newest and Best Indoor Shooting Range - Sharpshooters - Latest News - this place is new but it is now my favourite indoor range and I have heard nothing but good about their classes.

Links