Firearms and Personal Defense by Jeff Cooper

Firearms and Personal Defense by Jeff Cooper

This is a discussion on Firearms and Personal Defense by Jeff Cooper within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It likely has been posted in the past but IMO this should be reviewed by all CCW holders at least once every year. Only the ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dV8r
  • 1 Post By grbr

Thread: Firearms and Personal Defense by Jeff Cooper

Thumbs up Firearms and Personal Defense by Jeff Cooper

It likely has been posted in the past but IMO this should be reviewed by all CCW holders at least once every year.
    Only the first 30 minutes are lecture but don't skip the rest it is a great Q & A.

Firearms and Personal Defense Lecture by Jeff Cooper:
    norb5150 likes this.
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

Only about 24:00 in right now...but man...I have NEVER heard someone put together such a solid and convincing argument that private citizens should be armed, not just police as he just spent that last 20 minutes doing. Fantastic.
    dV8r likes this.

I simply don't have the time to listen to all of it, or I thought I didn't. I really really like Jeff Cooper, met him a couple of times, a very sad day indeed when he died.

The Chairman (Cooper) was remarkably unique in his own day. Now? Men of his cut are as rare as eel's knees. I'd vote for his books in school libraries, his sermons from the pulpit & his face on a postage stamp. Yet the USPS picks Rachel Carson & Ayn Rand. No wonder the Postal Service is in the red.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Links