Firearms trainer interview – Tom Givens

This is a discussion on Firearms trainer interview – Tom Givens within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; We interviewed Tom Givens at SHOT Show 2014 about firearms training. He is the owner and operator of the Rangemaster training center in Memphis, Tenn. ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HeadHunter
  • 1 Post By HeadHunter

Thread: Firearms trainer interview – Tom Givens

We interviewed Tom Givens at SHOT Show 2014 about firearms training. He is the owner and operator of the Rangemaster training center in Memphis, Tenn. Since Memphis is sometimes referred to as ‘Mogadishu on the Mississippi,’ demand for firearms training there is high. Tom has had 60 of his private citizen students prevail in shootouts with criminal attackers, perhaps the highest number in the industry. Rangemaster is the venue for the annual Rangemaster Tactical Conference and Polite Society Match. Tom is also a prolific author and has produced or been the talent for several firearms training DVDs.
    Firearms trainer interview ? Tom Givens - Atlanta Firearms | Examiner.com

Adblock https://getadblock.com/ (for Chrome or Safari) or Adblock Plus http://adblockplus.org/ (for Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Android and Internet Explorer) will prevent the popup ads on Examiner. Apparently on Facebook, too.
    N.M. Edmands likes this.

His reasons make sense. thanks for sharing.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I attended Tom's Tactical Conference and Polite Society Match last year and it was great. He has packaged a great group of the finest trainers around the US. It was a lot of fun to rub elbows with Mas and have lunch with John Farnum and pick his brain over munching food. Not able to go this year, but this is a not to be missed event.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder, I smell Victory in the Morning!

I enjoy presenting at the Tactical Conference each year. For several years, my theme has been Working With Others and Protecting Your Family. This year my topic will be "Designing Partner Training Drills."
    JD likes this.

Links