Firearms trainer interview – John Farnam

This is a discussion on Firearms trainer interview – John Farnam within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; John Farnam is often referred to as the ‘Dean’ of tactical firearms instructors. He has been a firearms trainer for four decades and is considered ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HeadHunter

Thread: Firearms trainer interview – John Farnam

John Farnam is often referred to as the ‘Dean’ of tactical firearms instructors. He has been a firearms trainer for four decades and is considered one of the preeminent authorities in the field. This interview also includes an excerpt of his essay, Living With Firearms, which is reprinted with his permission.

Firearms trainer interview ? John Farnam - Atlanta Firearms | Examiner.com
    OD* likes this.

VIP Member
    Very excellent article.

The three "S" rule is a very important rule. The best gun fight I have ever been in was the one I didn't have.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

Excellent article! I need to train more....
    Nations crumble from within when the citizenry asks of government those things which it might better provide for itself... Man is not free unless government is limited... As government expands, liberty contracts.
    -Ronald Reagan

Thanks for the link.
    I took a couple of his courses back in the eighties. It's nice to see he's still around and active in his teachings.

Links