Looking for SIRT pistol drills

This is a discussion on Looking for SIRT pistol drills within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; As of two days ago I now own a basic model SIRT performer with two red lasers and only one training magazine. I've had a ...

Thread: Looking for SIRT pistol drills

As of two days ago I now own a basic model SIRT performer with two red lasers and only one training magazine. I've had a great time adjusting the trigger to match my Glock 17 and using it while watching TV, I've been aiming at tiny objects throughout my living room. I'm looking for basic and intermediate drills that I'll be able to do both at home and on a basic range, I can't find any stock magazines that seem to fit the SIRT so anything involving mag changes are out. I do have my IWB holster for whenever Illinois sends my my permit and have been practicing draws with my blue gun, with the SIRT I'll hopefully be able to focus on basic quick-draw and shooting with different grips.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Highwayman, the problem with the SIRT pistol is that you really don't have a way to know exactly what you are doing and a way to track progress.

That is what WE at OutWest Systems does. The OCAT Laser System is a great add-on for taking your SIRT training to the next level. You can do timed drills, multiple target drills, reaction drills, all using the SIRT pistol you already have. So you can practice timed draw and shoot drills, move and shoot drills, just to name a few.

Distinguished Member
    Pistol-training.com and pistol-trainingforum.com

Just got the SIRT pro model myself 2 weeks ago. Dry fire practice and draw+shoot practice is SO MUCH better now, it's border line addicting. Those sites have tons of targets and drills to use/work on. I've put the same set of sights on it that I have on my carry gun and it fits in my holster, the thing is great!
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Sponsored Links