Firearms trainer interview – SuperDave Harrington

This is a discussion on Firearms trainer interview – SuperDave Harrington within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; SuperDave is one of the most intense personalities in the training industry. His students from SWC have probably ‘laid the hate’ on more enemies of ...

Thread: Firearms trainer interview – SuperDave Harrington

SuperDave is one of the most intense personalities in the training industry. His students from SWC have probably ‘laid the hate’ on more enemies of our country than anyone else in the training community.

Firearms trainer interview ? Dave Harrington - Atlanta Firearms | Examiner.com

Super Dave is good people and is an excellent trainer while he does have an intense personality he lives and breaths to shoot and teach others to shoot. I have taken several classes from him and I could not recommend a better trainer than Dave as his knowledge on the subject of shooting is off the charts!
    Last edited by 7677; February 17th, 2014 at 06:15 PM.
    "TOUJOURS PRET"

"Everything is important and everything matters"....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Senior Member Array Matthew Temkin's Avatar
    I would love to read an interview that was not based on the same questions to all who are featured
    It would also help if the interviews were illustrated, or at least elaborated upon.
    No disrespect intended, but, quite frankly all of these interviews seem the same--- with very little hard substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Temkin View Post
    I would love to read an interview that was not based on the same questions to all who are featured
    It would also help if the interviews were illustrated, or at least elaborated upon.
    No disrespect intended, but, quite frankly all of these interviews seem the same--- with very little hard substance.
    That's the point, Matthew. A lot of different viewpoints on the same topics. If they all seem the same to you and seem to have no substance, you're not reading in any depth. No disrespect intended.

Senior Member Array Matthew Temkin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter View Post
    That's the point, Matthew. A lot of different viewpoints on the same topics. If they all seem the same to you and seem to have no substance, you're not reading in any depth. No disrespect intended.
    None taken--I will try to get more smarter.
    It's tough being born and raised in Brooklyn.

Links