Your agenda for the beginning of the Year..

This is a discussion on Your agenda for the beginning of the Year.. within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So far the beginning of the year is turning out to be exciting. Scheduled are two handgun 3 classes, One specialized Carbine class. Two instructor ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Harryball
  • 1 Post By AOK
  • 1 Post By Harryball

Thread: Your agenda for the beginning of the Year..

Your agenda for the beginning of the Year..

So far the beginning of the year is turning out to be exciting. Scheduled are two handgun 3 classes, One specialized Carbine class. Two instructor workshop classes, along with teaching instructor development. This is every weekend in march and the first two in April. We have big hopes that Kyle Lamb will make his way here sometime in the summer. We will see on that. Anyways, those are my planes for the next month, what about you.
    PhoenixTS and Bad Bob like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Matthew Temkin's Avatar
    Do you have a website???

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Temkin View Post
    Do you have a website???
    For me? Or them. At this point they do not have a website.

Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    The same as it is for the end of the year: SURVIVE!!!!!
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

AOK
    Wow, that looks like a blast! I'm not going to lie, I'm a little jealous! Are you hosting the hg3 classes or are you attending them elsewhere?

So far I'm not anticipating my training schedule to be as quite as busy as 2013. I have to go month-to-month and sometimes even week-to-week for scheduling my training due to family and work. So far this year I have not had the chance to attend any classes. All of my instruction has been private instruction in 2 - 3 hour blocks. The three different sessions revolved around threat focused shooting, edged weapons, combatives and integrating them together. So far next month I only have scheduled an empty hand weapon defense class.

As for the balance of the year I will at a minimum get into a couple FOF classes, a hg class or two (more specialized class such as a cqb and/or ll/nl), a couple edged weapons classes, managing confrontations class, and a weapon retention class.

I would like to take a couple medical classes as well as back into bjj or km. However, I don't know if my schedule will permit going to class a few evenings a week with bjj/km for the time being. I also believe Pincus and Craig Douglas (ECQC) is coming to Michigan this year but again, I have to wait and see.
    Harryball likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AOK View Post
    Wow, that looks like a blast! I'm not going to lie, I'm a little jealous! Are you hosting the hg3 classes or are you attending them elsewhere?

So far I'm not anticipating my training schedule to be as quite as busy as 2013. I have to go month-to-month and sometimes even week-to-week for scheduling my training due to family and work. So far this year I have not had the chance to attend any classes. All of my instruction has been private instruction in 2 - 3 hour blocks. The three different sessions revolved around threat focused shooting, edged weapons, combatives and integrating them together. So far next month I only have scheduled an empty hand weapon defense class.

As for the balance of the year I will at a minimum get into a couple FOF classes, a hg class or two (more specialized class such as a cqb and/or ll/nl), a couple edged weapons classes, managing confrontations class, and a weapon retention class.

I would like to take a couple medical classes as well as back into bjj or km. However, I don't know if my schedule will permit going to class a few evenings a week with bjj/km for the time being. I also believe Pincus and Craig Douglas (ECQC) is coming to Michigan this year but again, I have to wait and see.
    I am taking two HG3 classes one from Dave, another thru Shawn, I have not met Shawn yet, I do not even know his last name lol, but he is busy training our state troopers at the moment. When he is done with that, the beginning of April, that is when I will be taking his HG3 class and his Specialized Carbine class.

To be honest the classes that have me the most excited are the instructor development classes. I will be taking and teaching these classes.
    AOK likes this.

Links