Pepper spray class at Polite Society Tactical Conference

This is a discussion on Pepper spray class at Polite Society Tactical Conference within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This was a great block of instruction at the Polite Society Tactical Conference. I got to spray Chuck the first day and it was the ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 40Bob
  • 2 Post By Madcap_Magician

Thread: Pepper spray class at Polite Society Tactical Conference

Pepper spray class at Polite Society Tactical Conference

This was a great block of instruction at the Polite Society Tactical Conference. I got to spray Chuck the first day and it was the highlight of the Conference for me.

I encourage all my students to carry pepper spray. As the video demonstrates, having a non-lethal force option doesn't mean you can't use lethal force, if it becomes necessary. But there are many instances where lethal force is simply not an option. Having pepper spray is a better option in those cases than having your thumb up your fourth point of contact.

Here is a short video about the training.

Pepper Spray Selection, Use, and Training - YouTube
    Some drink at the fountain of Knowledge, others just gargle.

2. Remove Ads

I hate pepper spray. It takes time to work, some people it just makes them more dangerous and its always windy here. I prefer an ASP.
    TVJ likes this.
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon. Go big or stay on the porch.

Distinguished Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    I hate being pepper sprayed. I think as long as you understand what it does and doesn't do, it's a great tool. As an immediate tactical advantage, I like the fact that it's pretty much impossible to keep your eyes open after you've been sprayed in the face. Can you still fight? Yeah, sure, but if I need to fight somebody, and I can make sure they can't see, I like my odds a lot more.
    HeadHunter and Holliday like this.
    Hakkaa päälle!

Links