Training DVD survey.

This is a discussion on Training DVD survey. within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am looking at starting an online DVD rental service tailored specifically to the Tactical/Firearms/Combatives genre. There are currently hundreds of great DVDs from top ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TattooedGunner

Thread: Training DVD survey.

Training DVD survey.

I am looking at starting an online DVD rental service tailored specifically to the Tactical/Firearms/Combatives genre. There are currently hundreds of great DVDs from top quality instructors available to the public, however buying all the ones you want is cost prohibitive at >$40 each.

This would be a monthly membership model with different monthly rates depending on how many DVDs you wanted to rent at one time. Rent DVDs for as long as you want, send them back and get more. Monthly memberships would start at $12 a month.

I would offer titles from instructors such as Travis Haley, Chris Costa, Gabe Suarez, James Yeager, Rob Pincus, Michael Janich and others. It would be a great way to compare different instructors training styles and take the best from each. I think it would also be a great way to choose who you would like to train with before spending >$400 for a course.

I am really interested in know if you would be interested in something like this. I think this could be a great service to the tactical community but I would love your input.

Survey is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JSY37DL
    TDH1961 likes this.
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

2. Remove Ads

A digital download with an expiration IMO would serve better....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

I can't find anything worthwhile on Netflix and have not looked at the process for getting them to add stuff but I would think that would be the easiest method.

Sponsor
    Give Panteao Productions, LLC a call they produce many training DVD's
    Phone: 803-978-2629 | Fax: 803-978-2630

Mike

cj
    Smartflix offers a pretty wide variety, but how much it costs is pretty tough to track down.

Quote Originally Posted by AdoramaMike View Post
    Give Panteao Productions, LLC a call they produce many training DVD's
    Phone: 803-978-2629 | Fax: 803-978-2630

Mike
    This is what I have a monthly membership in. Good video's, good folks, ton's of Great teachers.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder, I smell Victory in the Morning!

Links