Looking for a good instructor in the Greenville SC area

This is a discussion on Looking for a good instructor in the Greenville SC area within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I know I need some help identifying areas in my draw, aiming (big one) etc. I checked out NRA instructors on their website but the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LuvMyPX4

Thread: Looking for a good instructor in the Greenville SC area

Looking for a good instructor in the Greenville SC area

I know I need some help identifying areas in my draw, aiming (big one) etc.
    I checked out NRA instructors on their website but the closest was 90+ miles away (too far for this guy).

If there are any out there in DC land, or if you know of a good one, please let me know.

Thanks
    Dan060 likes this.
    Nehemiah 4:14: “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and draw your Beretta PX4 and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.” highlighted added by LMP

2. Remove Ads

Google search Greenville SC firearms training. There has to be some groups in your area.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    If you can, always carry, you can't choose the moments, they choose you. - Colion Noir (2013)

Distinguished Member Array Dan060's Avatar
    I'm in the lower part of the state,so obviously i don't know any..If you can't find one,maybe one of the CWP instructors in the Greenville area could help..I see in CWP section of SLED'S website,there are a lot of CWP instructors listed with their phone number for Greenville..If one of the instructors listed has a phone number near you,maybe try calling one of them and ask if they know any...Worse thing could happen is waste a phone call..Good luck.

I hesitated calling the CWP instructors because when I researched for my CWP, I picked the one with the most and diverse credentials. But, during the class, somethings were said that left me less than impressed.
    I am hoping that others that are from the Greenville area might have a recommendation. If not, I will have to take my chances.
    Nehemiah 4:14: “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and draw your Beretta PX4 and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.” highlighted added by LMP

I live in wnc (not too far, maybe 75 miles) and know an excellent instructor that not only teaches chl but offers one on one instruction privately. PM me if you want details.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Links