Appleseed is having an event in Alabama

Appleseed is having an event in Alabama

This is a discussion on Appleseed is having an event in Alabama within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The Central Alabama Gun Club is hosting Project Appleseed on April 26 & 27 See Project Appleseed or The Central Alabama Gun Club Homepage for ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Jaeger
  • 1 Post By gasmitty
  • 1 Post By NONAME762

Thread: Appleseed is having an event in Alabama

Lead Moderator

Exclamation Appleseed is having an event in Alabama

The Central Alabama Gun Club is hosting Project Appleseed on April 26 & 27

See Project Appleseed or The Central Alabama Gun Club Homepage for more Infromation
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

VIP Member
    St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    It's an amazing organization. My views, beliefs, and values are almost 100% reflected in Project Appleseed.
    pgrass101, NONAME762 and mano3 like this.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

Senior Moderator
    Too bad they couldn't schedule it for the historically significant April 19th!

5 years ago when I did my last Appleseed, it was April 19th. Appleseed Events across the country paused at the same time and fired a volley in recognition of the Shots Heard 'Round the World... it put a shiver up my spine when the red hats interrupted us on the line for that special moment.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

I would LOVE to see an Appleseed Event happen within 50 miles of me. Even 25 miles would be super duper.

It would be OKY DOKEY to be a Rifleman rather than a cook. Then again a poorly equipped man should fight better with good victuals under his belt rather than burnt or scorched grub.

I know I would.
    mano3 likes this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!! Sent via Hemp string and C Rat cans
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    The Central Alabama Gun Club is hosting Project Appleseed on April 26 & 27

See Project Appleseed or The Central Alabama Gun Club Homepage for more Infromation
    Since it's next weekend (25th through the 27th) I should hit my local Rendezvous. For those of you unfamiliar with Rondy it's a Mountain Man thang. Buckskins 50cal Hawkin rifles blue cobalt beads five point Hudson Bay wool blankets tipi's and Baker tent's. Some of the best times I ever had was at Rendezvous.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!! Sent via Hemp string and C Rat cans
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links