laserlyte or similar training tool questions

This is a discussion on laserlyte or similar training tool questions within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello, I just today found out about the laserlyte system and think its great. Specifically the universal one. I like this one because my edc ...

Thread: laserlyte or similar training tool questions

laserlyte or similar training tool questions

Hello, I just today found out about the laserlyte system and think its great. Specifically the universal one. I like this one because my edc happens to be a double action bodyguard .380.

I can pop a snap cap in and then use the laserlyte and just blast away. HOWEVER after seeing the target I cannot believe they made it where you cannot view your shots until AFTER you shoot the display button...SERIOUSLY? maybe im the only one who thinks this was a terrible idea.

Is there another product similar or am I missing something about the laserlyte product?

WHYYYYY would they not make it simulate shooting at the range?!?! Shoot & it shows right away so you know where it hit and if you should adjust or whatever.

So questions are, is there another product like it where it shows where you hit when you do?
    Or does the laserlyte target have the option of displaying each hit when It happens? Id buy it tomorrow if that was the case...

Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Ads

The target I got with my Laserlyte sits in my closet, there are plenty of picture frames/vases/light switches around the house that work much better as targets. I was never really impressed with the target, kind of felt I got ripped off, but love the Laserlyte itself.

I like these laser targets...

Links