Any good trainers in southeast mo

This is a discussion on Any good trainers in southeast mo within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking for a good trainer in southeast mo area,other than for a ccw as I have already done that...

Thread: Any good trainers in southeast mo

Looking for a good trainer in southeast mo area,other than for a ccw as I have already done that

We are in South Central Missouri. The Big Piney Sportsman's Club Houston Missouri has some training during the year.
    taginformation@aol.com

Looking at the Schedule "TAG" Tactical Analisis Group has a Progressive Pistol Craft Course scheduled for 28-29 June 2014, and 04-05 October 2014.
    Big Piney Sportsman's Club

Also check out Black Ops School of Combat.
    COURSES 1 Pistol Course

Greg Puts on a very good class in West Plains. e-mail him for scheduled classes.

Bob
    Big Creek Kydex Speed Loader Carriers
    ICORE MO2908
    NRA Life

Armed Missouri, They are great folks that teach just about everything at a very reasonable price.

Don't know what part of SEMO you are in , but if you are willing to travel south to Memphis, there are a couple of good choices. Tom Givens at Rangemasters is a nationally known trainer, but his classes are not cheap. Range USA also offers good training for a reasonable price. Their lead instructor is a LEO trainer with a good reputation among other trainers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAB980002 View Post
    Armed Missouri, They are great folks that teach just about everything at a very reasonable price.
    ^^^this^^^

I've never trained with the Schoffners but I've spoken with Chris on many occasions. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and if I'm ever down that way, I would definitely take a class or two.

Armed Missouri, Inc. - Firearms Training Services
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Sponsored Links