Firearms Training-Shooting/Marksmanship Instructors local to NW Washington?

Firearms Training-Shooting/Marksmanship Instructors local to NW Washington?

This is a discussion on Firearms Training-Shooting/Marksmanship Instructors local to NW Washington? within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Any good trainers in western Washington state say in the Whatcom-Skagit-Snohomish county areas? Not looking for posers-mall ninja's-other Bravo Sierra Artists just the real McCoy. ...

Thread: Firearms Training-Shooting/Marksmanship Instructors local to NW Washington?

Cool Firearms Training-Shooting/Marksmanship Instructors local to NW Washington?

Any good trainers in western Washington state say in the Whatcom-Skagit-Snohomish county areas?

Not looking for posers-mall ninja's-other Bravo Sierra Artists just the real McCoy.

If you're serious a PM would be preferred.

Gracia Amigo
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Find some land out there, and interest in having a course, and Tactical Response will come to you. Im a Tactical Response Alum, and found the training to be fantastic.

In other words; I speak from first hand experience with them.

Down in Onalaska, in Lewis Cty, there's Firearms Academy Of Seattle. Good crew there, though they're a bit south of the area you're asking about.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    I've heard good things about FAS. The director is Marty Hayes and here is a quote from their website:

"
    Many of our instructors are certified law enforcement instructors, all are graduates of Massad Ayoob's classes and most are cross-certified to teach in various disciplines. In addition to FAS classes, we host guest instructors who are among the top instructors in the world, in order to expand your training opportunities.

"
    Walk softly ...

Distinguished Member Array TSiWRX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRhydr View Post
    Find some land out there, and interest in having a course, and Tactical Response will come to you.
    Most instructors/schools will gladly travel to a host facility, as long as their demands are met.

For those who wonder what that might be, Magpul Dynamic's website has a list of requirements for class hosts. This is a good way to get an understand of both what to expect in terms the requirements of hosting a class, as well as what can be expected of the hosted instructor or school.

Links