mixing it up

mixing it up

This is a discussion on mixing it up within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; the five under the dots are left handed with a cross eyed dominate aim at 7 yards everything else is at 10 yards no aim ...

Thread: mixing it up

mixing it up

the five under the dots are left handed with a cross eyed dominate aim at 7 yards everything else is at 10 yards no aim draw and double tap shot 20 hit with 16 need to keep working but got to buy some more ammo, thinking about the250 round UMC black and yellow box at wally world for the draw and fire work for $92

lets try that again

Sub, pretty good shooting on the draw and point. Remember in a SD situation you will be looking the BG in the eye, this will bring your shots up into the upper half of your target right where you want them. If I get into a gun fight I want you on my team.

Those all hurt. Badly.

Keep it up man. Shooting like this keeps practice fun. Bullseye shooting is ok but we all need to do more than just that. BG won't give us the time to check our stance, draw, sight and fire. I think I'll sneak off this afternoon at lunch and shoot. Now look what you made go and do. Gotta buy more ammo.

Links