I took my class yesterday. Started at 8:00 in the morning and finished around 5:30. It was very educational. The instructor was a retired Nebraska State Patrol Officer for 25+ years and his wife also works for the NSP. The only thing that to complain about was the weather - it was 5 degrees outside so shooting and drawing from a concealed location was tough underneath layers and layers of clothing and fingers got cold very fast. There was 20 people total in the class. The instructor only took 5 at a time to the range to shoot. So there was 4 groups. Got to shoot a practice round from the bench, 3ft, 6ft, 9ft, and 20ft distaces. Then ate lunch, and after lunch was the qualifying shoot. Everyone passed. Didn't really have any begginners-to-shooting at all. 30 question test at the end of it all. Was pretty easy to pass. Overall it was a great experience and I learned a lot about the law and when deadly force is acceptable. So now I need to take my certificate to the criminal identification headquarters and hopefully in a few weeks I will have my permit. I also found out that after March 10th, my instructor and his wife are going to Utah to get certified to teach the Utah ccw permit. So after March 10th, we can go back and pay about $50 and have a Utah permit, which I was told is honored in a lot of the states. So I plan on doing that as well. Let me know if you have any questions. The instructor's website is at: http://www.greatplainsllc.com/