Texas CHL instructor in florida

This is a discussion on Texas CHL instructor in florida within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am in contact with people in Texas to get my non-resident CHL. Mainly for my safe passage threw South Carolina when I go up ...

Thread: Texas CHL instructor in florida

I am in contact with people in Texas to get my non-resident CHL. Mainly for my safe passage threw South Carolina when I go up north. I was told that I need to go through a Texas CHL instructor. Team, I was wondering if anyone knew of any in the Florida area,,

Thanks
    Last edited by whiskey_moodz; February 19th, 2007 at 07:06 AM. Reason: racklefratz didn't like my spelling skills...
    Well, actually I said "so long, see ya sucker, bon voyage, arrivederci, later loser, goodbye, good riddance, peace out, let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya, don't come back around here no more, hasta la vista baby, kick rocks, and get the hell out," like that.
    Whiskey Moodz

Senior Moderator
    Bruce Arnold at Texoma Gun Club might know of one:

http://www.texomagunclub.com/

Contact Information from their website:

For more information on memberships, contact Bruce Arnold at Texoma Gun Range or email General Information for a brochure. TGC is open Monday-Saturday from 10:00am to 7:00pm.

Range construction consulting with a professional general contractor is available for fee. As a general contractor I have designed a couple of different ranges from the ground up including lighting, air flow, range design and sales space. Combining construction experience with practical knowledge of what works, what is worth having, and what to avoid - we can help form a suitable business plan for the construction of new indoor or outdoor facilities. Contact us at bruce@texomagunclub.com. Due to ongoing projects, be advised that I have a two month backlog on projects. I will send out "getting started" information and information on consulting, however, due to the complexity of each individual range project, I will not take more than two projects at a time. I apologize for the delay.

Telephone: (903) 893-8449

Postal address:

2926 Texoma Parkway
    Sherman, TX 75090

BTW, Welcome to CC!

Look here too:

http://www.texasonline.state.tx.us/N...sp/welcome.jsp
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; February 18th, 2007 at 08:06 PM.

"He went on two legs, wore clothes and was a human being, but nevertheless he was in reality a wolf of the Steppes. He had learned a good deal . . . and was a fairly clever fellow. What he had not learned, however, was this: to find contentment in himself and his own life. The cause of this apparently was that at the bottom of his heart he knew all the time (or thought he knew) that he was in reality not a man, but a wolf of the Steppes."

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey_moodz View Post
    Mainly for my safe passage threw South Carolina... .I was told that I need to go threw a Texas CHL instructor.
    Helpful hint: so people can understand what you're asking, the word "threw", in the English language, would be, "through'. "Threw" means what you did to a baseball.

Trying to be helpful -nothing more. I do understand about goverment schools.

You're welcome.

God Bless America....I sure do love good sarcasm!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMonkey View Post
    God Bless America....I sure do love good sarcasm!
    You know maybe that is a class I should have taken in public schools... I guess I need to update my browers and see if there is a thesaurus update to with my typing..

But thank you racklefratz for pointing out my typing mistake it helps boost the typing skills...
    Well, actually I said "so long, see ya sucker, bon voyage, arrivederci, later loser, goodbye, good riddance, peace out, let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya, don't come back around here no more, hasta la vista baby, kick rocks, and get the hell out," like that.
    Whiskey Moodz

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links