N. Arizona Threat Focused training

This is a discussion on N. Arizona Threat Focused training within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The Northern AZ. Threat Focused training session this weekend was a great class. Everyone had a great time, and the skills imparted by Brownie are ...

Thread: N. Arizona Threat Focused training

Senior Member Array flagflyfish's Avatar

N. Arizona Threat Focused training

The Northern AZ. Threat Focused training session this weekend was a great class. Everyone had a great time, and the skills imparted by Brownie are priceless! I never realised my potential before this class. After a few hours under Brownie's instruction, we were faster on the draw, and more importantly hitting what we pointed the gun at without the benifit of sights.

The F on F training is very educational, fouling draws, disarms,firing while under fire, etc, etc. You figure out real quick that you don't want to get shot with an airsoft gun, they do sting a bit.

Brownie will post when we want to schedule the next class for up here, Probably early Sept. I would strongly recommend his classes, I know I will be in for the next one!!
    Attached Images
    "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier
    and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the
    service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the
    love and thanks of man and woman."

-- Thomas Paine (The American Crisis, No. 1, 19 December 1776)

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor
    Thanks for your thoughts on the skills we covered that weekend flagflyfish.

Your imput and knowledge of various locations we could use in the area was very important in making this one happen. Both locations we trained at were excellent and I thank you again for your efforts to bring ITFTS into the area.

I'll announce another scheduled event shortly for the Flagstaff area for this fall in the near future. In the meantime, why don't you give the members here who may have some interest in the next course a heads up on some of the specific skills you picked up and the results you had with them.

Pick the weekend date for either of the two first weeks in Sept flagflyfish, and then I'll post a seperate announcement once you make the call. You know more on the ins and outs of the hunting season there and which weekend will be more amenable for people to attend.

Brownie
    The mind is the limiting factor

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

Links