C.A.R.

C.A.R.

This is a discussion on C.A.R. within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm wondering if any of you have had the opportunity to learn the Center-Axis Reloc technique developed by Paul Castle? Here ---> www.sabretactical.com you can ...

Thread: C.A.R.

C.A.R.

I'm wondering if any of you have had the opportunity to learn the Center-Axis Reloc technique developed by Paul Castle?

Here ---> www.sabretactical.com you can see several clips of Paul demostrating the technique in several high-speed situations, with shotgun and handgun. With this style, he's able to get an AMAZING hit rate at five to twelve yards.

I have an instructor-class slot reserved at Paul's school in September, and I'm eager to see see this technique first hand. The C.A.R. is so different from Weaver or Isoscles styles, and according to the instructors I spoken with who have learned it, has very strong real-world applications. Of course it isn't the end-all-beat-all, nothing is.

Anyone tried it?
    A man in the hands of his enemies is flesh, and shudderingly vulnerable. - author unknown

Yes, I went to the instructor course in '05. You will learn some good techniques for the ol' toolbox.

It is also one of those things that you cannot learn correctly by watching a video or reading a book. You need the feedback and correction from the instructor while you are performing the techniques.

That said, people also seem to pick up the techniques really quick and are able to use them effectively in short order.

Randy

Links