This is a discussion on Last PTTA Virginia Concealed Handgun Permit Class of 2007 within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; VIRGINIA CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT SAFETY COURSE 12/22/07 (Four Hours) Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Handgun Safety certificate to submit to ...
VIRGINIA CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT SAFETY COURSE
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Handgun Safety certificate to submit to the County Circuit Court in your jurisdiction to obtain your concealed handgun permit. This Class will start at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. This course is all about Firearms Safety.
*THIS IS NOT A COURSE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO SHOOT*
PTTA highly recommends that if you are going to carry a Handgun for Personal Protection you should in enroll in at least a Basic Pistol Course after you have taken the Safety Course.
The following topics will be discussed: (Course Syllabus)
• Firearms safety 3 NRA Rules & 4 Jeff Cooper Rules
• Nomenclature Revolver & Semi Auto
• Loading and Unloading (Practical Exercise in Safe Gun Handling)
• Stopping Power (Anatomical Theory of Stopping Power, FBI Study)
• Virginia Concealed Handgun & Firearms Laws & Prohibited Places List.
• Golden Rules of Deadly Force in Self Defense
(Ability, Opportunity, Jeopardy and Preclusion.)
• 7 Shooting Fundamentals (By Tom Perroni)
• Beyond the Classroom (Time Permitting)
• Question and Answer Period
Ammunition Requirements: NO LIVE AMMUNITION IN THE CLASSROOM
Gear List: (1) Open Mind, Pen or Pencil and notebook paper.
Course Cost: $40.00 tuition fee (+$10.00 if you would like to keep the book.)
This Course Includes: (4) hours of training and the PTTA Firearm Safety Course Book. After successful completion of the course the student will receive a training completion certificate.
All Concealed Handgun Safety Courses are held at Gander Mountain in the Lodge Classroom Fredericksburg, Va.
For More Information or to sign up for the course contact Tom Perroni at:
Perroni’s Tactical Training Academy
email@example.com – (540) 786-3627
Copyright 2007 by Perroni’s Tactical Training Academy