RAP Aggravation

RAP Aggravation

This is a discussion on RAP Aggravation within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I hate RAP not only do I find the lyrics to be mean spirited hate driven sexist & racist rants but there is something about ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RAP Aggravation

RAP Aggravation

I hate RAP not only do I find the lyrics to be mean spirited hate driven sexist & racist rants but there is something about that beat that emulates that feeling in my guts that used to precede socially unacceptable rage driven conduct. Hate it it isn't music. Today I went out and bought some of the worst that my kids could think of. This stuff is truly foul. I played it loud on my earplugs under my hearing protection. It is immensely distracting and helpful when I an shooting thru my little combat course much better than having a friend or my wife trying to follow me around screaming and yelling to provide a distraction.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

OMG!!! a good use for rap. Next you can remove CD's and shoot them.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

Administrator
    Ditto: I personally hate it and any noise intentionally boomed ignorantly at ultra high volume.
    I don't care what anybody wants to listen to but, don't inflict it on me by booming it out of your car at 2:00 AM so that my house windows vibrate.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Administrator
    Hmm, what ever floats your boat. The only issue I have is that you spent good money on product that is in turn going to support the retarded goon movement.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Hmm, what ever floats your boat. The only issue I have is that you spent good money on product that is in turn going to support the retarded goon movement.
    Download it

Interesting theory - might put some Crystal Method on my MP3 player next time I'm doing drills.

Peace,
    Pete Zaria.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
    - Margaret Mead

"Booger Hook Off the Bang Switch" - unknown

Senior Member Array Knuckledrager's Avatar
    When I have a "client" in the back seat they tend to want to listen to radio or cell calls. I will tune the radio to a rap oriented station and fade the noise to only the rear speakers. Covers all that is said in the front seat.
    "The liberty of the individual is no gift of civilization. It was greatest before there was any civilization." Sigmund Freud

VIP Member
    Hummm... but I have to ask, yo dog, do you now have an insatiable urge to wear you pants down around you thighs and rob 7-11's?
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Ditto: I personally hate it and any noise intentionally boomed ignorantly at ultra high volume.
    I don't care what anybody wants to listen to but, don't inflict it on me by booming it out of your car at 2:00 AM so that my house windows vibrate.
    That's actually what made me think of it. The urge be to socially & politically incorret whenever the rude lil punks do that. It does work its hard to focus with that garbage going off in your head

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Yep yer right I spent cash on trash but not one cent of it is going to any low life gangbang wanna be scum sucking low life maggot. Bought from a second hand store that funds an organization my lil brother helped start before he died of AID's. So the money goes to help make some gay guys last few weeks easier. I'm OK with that, it's a pretty crappy way to go

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

The skill testing question: "Why won't RAP just DIE?"

Answer - stupid white kids in the "burbs" trying to act black.

My .02- pull up yer damn pants - take off the stupid hat or put in on forward - stop trying to turn your "rides" into a copy of Fast'n'Furious Jap scrap.......buddy....it's a STOCK 4 cylinder........actually get a job and contribute something worthy to society other than holding out your hand for freebees from mommy, and finally, stop blaming everybody else for your problems and accept some responsibity for once!

Give me AC/DC or Ted Nugent anyday.
    Last edited by cupsz71; January 14th, 2008 at 05:38 PM. Reason: rap makes me cranky
    XD9sc w/CT Laser Grip
    SIGSauer P226SCT (New! w/22lr Conversion)
    S&W 5906
    BERETTA 92FS
    BERSA T380 - RUGER Single Six .22

Quote Originally Posted by cupsz71 View Post
    Jap
    Mighty white of you to say. Yer welcome over to my house for tea any time

I used to competitively shoot archery. That is the one sport that I know of where you need to concentrate and there is no one "Shhhh"ing the crowd. The larger the tournament, the louder it gets.

The Vegas shoot was the loudest, combined with 100+ shooters on the line, in the convention center with the exhibitioners showing their wares, the spectators, and no sound absorbing materials anywhere...Like shooting in a tin shed during a hail storm with the conversation of a town hall meeting before it starts. I learned to tune out the noise.

Quiet was actually worse, you know everyone is watching you and where your arrow is going to hit. I hated shootouts.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

crap music,oops i mean rap music. cant stand hearing(even 3 blocks away)
    that noise.(hank jr.:a country boy can survive).
    (SHERIFF BUFORD T. JUSTICE) "what the hell is
    the world coming too"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U.S. ARMY FT.SILL, OKLA.

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    Personally, I'm a classic rock guy. I love Zepplin, the Doors, Eagles, Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Lynard Skynard, and so many others. But I still like some country, pop, disco, classical, and even rap songs. I'm 37 years old, you should see the looks I get when I'm playing Eminem.

To me, any and all that bump-n-thump crap music is ASSULT when I can feel it..can't I file charges against the moron beating on my body from across the way?

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    To me, any and all that bump-n-thump crap music is ASSULT when I can feel it..can't I file charges against the moron beating on my body from across the way?
    I like that perspective. Why play it so loud?? I was out on my kayak on a big lake at a state park trying to enjoy nature a little bit and here comes two guys on a pontoon boat with their country music absolutely blaring. To say I was upset would be an understatement. Do they really think this makes them look cool or what??? Just can't get a handle on this thinking. They could have at least made it classic rock for me. A little CCR or Pink Floyd is always appreciated at moderate decibels.
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links