Insights Training Center is coming to Rochester, NY!!!

This is a discussion on Insights Training Center is coming to Rochester, NY!!! within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Insights Training ( www.insightstraining.com ) is coming to Rochester, NY on March 29 and 30 for the General Defensive Handgun class. Here are the details ...

Thread: Insights Training Center is coming to Rochester, NY!!!

Insights Training Center is coming to Rochester, NY!!!

Insights Training (www.insightstraining.com) is coming to Rochester, NY on March 29 and 30 for the General Defensive Handgun class.

Here are the details right from the website:

The intent of the course is to teach the student to use their handgun safely, quickly and reflexively as is required in close-range high-speed defensive situations and to understand the legal responsibilities of its use.

This course should be considered a minimum for anyone who owns or is considering carrying a handgun for self-defense.

Subjects covered: Firearms safety as it pertains to self-defense. The basics of firing, stance, grip, sight alignment, trigger press, speed reloading, tactical reloading, stoppage drills, rapid multiple shots on single targets, rapid engagement of multiple targets, engagement of targets from the ready position, the draw and the concealed draw, and the proper tactical response to single or multiple opponent situations.

Lectures include: legalities concerning the use of deadly force (both criminal and civil) interactions with law-enforcement, handgun types and modifications, ballistics and ammunition selection as it pertains to the handgun, holster selection and accessories.

"Prior to the class I was shooting the Novice class in IDPA competition. After two days with Greg and John, I shot up two levels to Expert!!!! Most of the cops I shot with at the match thought I was an IPSC ringer, but I gave all the credit to InSights."
    Jerry S.

PREREQUISITES
    Concealed weapon permit or documentation of good character and totally familiar and comfortable with your handgun. If you have never shot or wonder how your gun works this class is not for you.

EQUIPMENT
    Reliable, functional handgun Belt holster (rigid) with sturdy belt 600 rounds of jacketed ammunition (minimum) 2 magazines or speed loaders Hearing and eye protection

This class usually fills up fast, so get in now. The cost is 350.00 for the best two day shooting class out there. Insights teaches you not only how to shoot, but how to fight and win!

Pre registration is possible by contacting Insghts Training at 425.827.2552 or via their website.

OR

You can contact Dave at Rochester Personal Defense at Rochester Personal Defense - SafeInRochester.com, Self Defense Classes, Firearms Training in Rochester New York or rochpersdef@rochester.rr.com

2. Remove Ads

JD
    Administrator
    That's a good class, Lima and I took one in Harrisburg, PA last September, you can read her review of it HERE
    and my review of it HERE.

JD:

Great blog from the wifey!!!! I had a friend of mine that once said:

"There's nothing sexier than a woman with a gun - except me with a gun!"

Great sense of humor!

Anyway, very nice report from the class too. It is great to see someone like her getting so involved and interested.

You have my invite to come up to Rochester for any of the classes (check the Roch schedule from Insights). I have lots of fun herre and can hook you guys up with a good rate at one of three places I have contacts in.

Need a penpal from NY?

Dave

Links