Defensive Carry banner

Defensive Pistol Trainers in New England Area?

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Matthew Temkin 
#1 ·
Anyone know of a reputable trainer in New England? The wife and I are looking to get some training under our belts.

Thanks.

#4 ·
It's not in your area of the woods but vermont tactical seems to be good. I havent been but I either read or watched about them in some gun media. Been thinking of going myself.
The is also the sig academy in NH and smith and wesson might have something in sprinfield ma.

#7 ·
Neshooters, LLC is also running courses in Pelham, NH this year. Check the website for specifics. There is an easy way for NRs (without MA LTC) to legally bring their handguns into MA for a course (but with 10 rds only for post-9/13/94 mags). Talk with the folks running the NEShooters website for specifics.

#9 ·
Kirk,

My comment above was for the benefit of others who may not know about this provision of law. I also quoted you to point out that some of the courses are being held in NH (free America), so if those that don't want to worry about MA hassles still want training, that might appease their concerns.

It was funny because Jim Conway called me just as I was posting that response. I told him that his ears must have been burning. :image035:

#10 ·
Thanks for all the input everyone, the wife and I will be doing some research.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.