Utah permit course in or near Memphis, TN

This is a discussion on Utah permit course in or near Memphis, TN within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've decided to get a Utah non-resident permit. Their website says I need to have proof of completion of an approved class, but I can't ...

Thread: Utah permit course in or near Memphis, TN

I've decided to get a Utah non-resident permit. Their website says I need to have proof of completion of an approved class, but I can't find any info on any acceptable training anywhere near Memphis, TN. Any help will be much appreciated.

I've done a search, but couldn't find the info I need - feel free to point me to a thread that does answer it....
    "It is only as retaliation that force may be used and only against the man who starts its use. No, I do not share his evil or sink to his concept of morality: I merely grant him his choice, destruction, the only destruction he had a right to choose: his own." - John Galt, from Atlas Shrugged

There's a list of out-of-state instructors here: Utah Department of Public Safety - Bureau of Criminal Identification

It shows three instructors currently in TN.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer58 View Post
    There's a list of out-of-state instructors here: Utah Department of Public Safety - Bureau of Criminal Identification

It shows three instructors currently in TN.
    Thanks. I saw that page before I posted this question. It doesn't tell me if there are any instructors anywhere near Memphis, or even Nashville would be OK if necessary.

Obviously, I can call the numbers given, but I thought someone here might be able to give me a recommendation. Any suggestions as to who to go with will be much appreciated.
    "It is only as retaliation that force may be used and only against the man who starts its use. No, I do not share his evil or sink to his concept of morality: I merely grant him his choice, destruction, the only destruction he had a right to choose: his own." - John Galt, from Atlas Shrugged

try Jonesboro, AR

My understanding is that one of our CCW instructors also is certified for Utah - only around 70 miles from Memphis.

Links