Never Say Never - Page 2

Never Say Never

This is a discussion on Never Say Never within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Congrads to your wife! And..that fool has no business teaching! A quick story about never say never and wifes. Not at all related but..cute. I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never Say Never

Congrads to your wife! And..that fool has no business teaching!

A quick story about never say never and wifes. Not at all related but..cute.

I once told an old girlfriend that I would NEVER date a friend of hers that she claimed was very interested in me. She said "never say never" I said " I CAN say never"

A year later........I married the very same friend! To top it all off.....my old girlfriend was a bridesmaid....lmaoooo

Mike

Senior Member Array Free American's Avatar
    I got a similar comment when my girfriend picked up the AR at our local range. The local "gun hero" came up and asked if I was sure she could handle it! I promised that she could outshoot him and after about 15 rounds he wlaked away.
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Previously known as "cjm5874"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links