Training With Brownie In Central FL, Interested?

This is a discussion on Training With Brownie In Central FL, Interested? within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been in contact with Brownie about the possibility of him putting on a 2 day training session of his Quick Kill method and other ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training With Brownie In Central FL, Interested?

I've been in contact with Brownie about the possibility of him putting on a 2 day training session of his Quick Kill method and other skills he usually teaches during the course of his 2 day training program. This would be on a weekend yet to be determined here in the Orlando area of Central Fl. Cost would be $400 per student and you would need around 2000 rds. of ammo for whatever pistol you be shooting. A LOT of shooting and some very good training from what his prior students have reported.

In order for this to be worth his while, we need a minimum of 8 students. If you would SERIOUSLY be interested in attending, please PM me. If we can get a large enough group together, then plans can be moved forward to make it happen.

Thanks.

SASS20485

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar
    PM inbound thanks
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Incoming !!!!!!

Sass, PM sent...

JSB
    I'm interested. Thanks for trying to set this up.

Sponsor
    sass,

Got your pm, was away training in New Mexico for three days. Just back in town, I'll get something in the fax to you mid next week. There are a few interested in Fla off another site as well.

Stay in touch with SwampRat on this as he's over there as well.

Brownie
    The mind is the limiting factor

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

Which reminds me, I need to get in touch with the student I had with the property..Might have picked up 2 more with today's class..We shall see. They want advanced training, they mentioned coming back to one of mine but I would rather they attended Brownie's..better live saving skills than what I teach at this point..

Count me/us in!

My wife and I are in Orlando and probably up for this. It'd make a fun anniverary gift. ;-)

- Ray
    Why do I want to carry a gun? Because MY job does not come with a 24/7 Secret Service detail.

Sponsor
    sass20485,

Still haven't had the time to get the letter of recommendations to you from the LE community, it's going to be a little while longer.

The good news is SwampRat has been busy with logistics of a range to use and found more students interested on another forum as well as his own ccw students. This class WILL be a go and the venue and dates will be announced here in the coming weeks as information is verified and becomes available.

Why don't you get with SwampRat in the coming days through pm here and lets get this on the schedule for spring 09. It seems we have enough students to get this off the ground presently and I'm sure more interest will be generated as soon as venue and dates are announced.

I have a class out here with 7677 and Matt Temkin in Feb, and I'm securing dates in Ohio and Tenn for April, May.

I have a 4 day event in Nevada from the 19th to the 22nd of May and I'm presently trying to get back into Mass to run the line of 40+ machine guns for a group the weekend following Nevada which will be a logistical nightmare with travel.

ShootStr8,

Looking forward to meeting you and your wife and training with both of you.

Brownie

Barring any unforeseen Spring snafus, I'm in and looking forward to this.

I would be interested - Mark 407-555-5555 cell
    Last edited by Miggy; November 24th, 2008 at 09:55 AM. Reason: personal info removed by Miggy

Don't throw your phone number out there for every troll. Delete them and send a PM to the original poster or Brownie himself.
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

JSB
    Brownie, will there be a posting on this thread when the spring schedule for Orlando is set? Or should we PM to receive email notice?

Sponsor
    JSB.....

We'll be announcing this course in the next week or two on this and several other forums.

sass20485 is in the process of firming up a range for us, and checking for available dates.

Thanks for your interest.

Brownie

For the ammunition: Will it work to do some of the shooting with my .22LR conversion kit (Glock 27)? Trying to save a bit on ammo.

I am interested, but my somewhat unpredictable work schedule will probably require me to wait with a confirmation until about 2 weeks out. Will this happen on a weekend?
    I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. (Thomas Jefferson)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links