LFI 2009 Schedule is out

LFI 2009 Schedule is out

This is a discussion on LFI 2009 Schedule is out within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The schedule is up at the LFI website . Alas, there are only two LFI-2 classes, and they are in Indiana (in May) and Washington ...

Thread: LFI 2009 Schedule is out

Distinguished Member Array kazzaerexys's Avatar

LFI 2009 Schedule is out

The schedule is up at the LFI website. Alas, there are only two LFI-2 classes, and they are in Indiana (in May) and Washington (in June).

Any of the other LFI-1 veterans on the forum considering those classes?
    “What is a moderate interpretation of [the Constitution]? Halfway between what it says and [...] what you want it to say?” —Justice Antonin Scalia

SIG: P220R SS Elite SAO, P220R SAO, P220R Carry, P226R Navy, P226, P239/.40S&W, P2022/.40S&W; GSR 5", P6.

I signed up before the schedule was posted.

I managed to get the time off for LFI 1 this year, but it was "touch and go" for a bit.

Biker

I would love to hear from gunnies who have taken the any LFI courses... I know I would benefit from some self defense course but don't know which one to take.........

Be Alert and Stay Safe

FastDraw

FastDraw, there were several LFI-1 review threads recently. Go search for them, but the short version is: everybody who took it thought it was definitely worth it. Obviously, I am in that group, since I want to take LFI-2 now. The best thing about LFI-1 is that it is not just a shooting course; it is what I consider an almost mandatory introduction to the laws and realities of lethal force in self defense.
    “What is a moderate interpretation of [the Constitution]? Halfway between what it says and [...] what you want it to say?” —Justice Antonin Scalia

SIG: P220R SS Elite SAO, P220R SAO, P220R Carry, P226R Navy, P226, P239/.40S&W, P2022/.40S&W; GSR 5", P6.

VIP Member
    LFI-II was fun...best part was the weapon retention and disarming drills.
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

We'd really like to take LFI-II this year. But unfortunately neither of those locations or dates work particularly well for us. We'll see, but it doesn't look good.

Brian

I'm going to try to set up LFI-1 for later this year. We're doing JUOF on March 14, and it'd be nice to wrap it up. We're in Iowa, if you're interested.
    "What does Marcellus Wallace LOOK like?"

Well, I waited through 2008 without taking LFI-II, and don't want to go another year, so I think I am just going to suck it up and sign up for Indiana in May. If anybody else ends up going to that, feel free to PM me and let me know!

I noticed no LFI-I in Florida. I called and she assured me that they usually have LFI-I in Live Oak.

She also mentioned that the schedule is incomplete.

I just called and was assured that I an move my registration from one class to another, so I am going to go ahead and sign up for Indiana; with any luck, something in a better location will present itself.

I just got my confirmation letter and copy of "In The Gravest Extreme" today in the mail.

I already have the book, but it's always good reading and I learn something new everytime I read it. Already started reading it again, and have questions for Mas when I get to LFI 1.

Biker

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar
    Wow, I remember how excited I was when I got mine. Wrestling season is over and I should have a weekend or so in March if you want to get together for some pre-LFI drills.

Thank you Mr. Three Feathers.

Check your PM's, as I sent one regarding my schedule.

Biker

I sure hope the list is incomplete. I have been waiting 6 months for the schedule to come out and no Fla. date for LFI-I. Already read In the Gravest Extreme. Massad Pleasssssse come back to Fla. Because this dude dont fly!!!!! Nowhere!!!!!
    XD45c and G19...Because I can and this is still America at least for a little while longer.
    Food for thought - If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
    Any mouse-flavored cat food?
    Only in America do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

Links