Utah Non Resident Permit Class by Rochester Personal Defense

This is a discussion on Utah Non Resident Permit Class by Rochester Personal Defense within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Rochester Personal Defense presents: The Utah Non Resident Pistol Permit Class The State of Utah has redone their Non Resident Permit process and you get ...

Thread: Utah Non Resident Permit Class by Rochester Personal Defense

Utah Non Resident Permit Class by Rochester Personal Defense

Rochester Personal Defense presents: The Utah Non Resident Pistol Permit Class

The State of Utah has redone their Non Resident Permit process and you get the benefit. We are now certified to instruct you in the legalities and carrying of a firearm in Utah as well as the other states that honor the Utah Non-Resident Permit. If you travel a lot, the non-resident permits are a big help if you decide to carry or wish to carry where you want to go.

NOTE: This class will cover ONLY the laws and regulations concerning the State of Utah. We will not be discussing New York State laws or other states' laws. If you possess a NY State Pistol Permit, thank you, but it will neither help you nor hurt you when applying for the Utah permit. There is no way to obtain a waiver or exclusion to the lecture. Utah requires you to attend no matter what your experience or training is.

We will be doing your passport style photos, processing your fingerprints, and we have a notary available. (INCLUDED IN THE COST OF THE CLASS!!!) All you have to do is attend, add a copy of your NY drivers license, a check made payable to the Utah BCI for $65.20, and fill everything out and drop your completed application (with your payment) in the mail. We even give you the pre addressed and postage paid envelope!!

The Utah Non-Resident permit is as good as the Florida permit, but you get a couple different states that Florida does not give you. Also, the cost of the permit itself is only $65.25 and it is valid for 5 years.

Please download the Utah Permit Application Form, print it (DO NOT SIGN IT) and bring to class.

The following states currently honor the Utah Non Resident permit: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming
    Upcoming Class Dates:

April 4th, 2009, 10:00am - 3:00pm (Sat.)
    Dansville Fish and Game Club,
    Gibson Street, Dansville, NY 14450
    April 24th, 2009, 5:30pm - 9:30pm (Fri.)
    Gander Mountain, Henrietta, NY (View Location)
    Cost - $80.00
    April 26th, 2009, 10:00am - 3:00pm (Sun.)
    Gander Mountain, Syracuse, NY (View Location)
    Cost - $85.00
    May 3rd, 2009, 10:00am - 3:00pm (Sun.)
    Gander Mountain, Henrietta, NY (View Location)
    Cost - $80.00
    May 11th, 2009, 5:30pm - 9:30pm (Mon.)
    Genesee Conservation League,
    1570 Old Penfield Rd, Penfield, NY
    Cost - $80.00
    June 6th, 2009, 10:00am - 3:00pm (Sat.)
    Gander Mountain, Middletown, outside NYC (View Location)
    Cost- $95.00
    July 12, 2009 11am to 4pm (Sunday)
    Gander Mountain, Johnson City (Binghamton, NY)
    Cost: 85.00

Coming soon to: Auburn, NY, Oswego, Watertown, and more!!!

To register for any of these classes or to find out about additional classes for Utah or any other training we offer, visit Rochester Personal Defense - SafeInRochester.com, Self Defense Classes, Firearms Training in Rochester New York or call 585-406-6758

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    RochPersDef: I would recomend that you check your Utah permit fee. The Utah permit is 65.25, not 65.20. I realize it's a minor thing, but could make a difference to those applying.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks. The version I had was 65.20........ahhh what's a nickel, huh?

Just checking to make sure you're reading the post...lol

I took this class with RochPersDef last week. I highly recommend it if you want your Utah permit. Walk in for the class and walk out with the application ready to mail, no going to the sheriff for finger prints or photos, just drop the application in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by darkvibe View Post
    I took this class with RochPersDef last week. I highly recommend it if you want your Utah permit. Walk in for the class and walk out with the application ready to mail, no going to the sheriff for finger prints or photos, just drop the application in the mail.
    x2,UT permit class is a great course for everyone. I just excerised my right for the first time to carry in Deleware today with my UT permit I'm also ooking forward to being able to carry in OH in a few months on a business trip.

Links