Integrated Threat Focused Course

This is a discussion on Integrated Threat Focused Course within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I attended Part 1 of Brownies Integrated Threat Focused Course well worth the money. Anybody who gets the chance to attend should. So looking forward ...

Thread: Integrated Threat Focused Course

Integrated Threat Focused Course

I attended Part 1 of Brownies Integrated Threat Focused Course well worth the money. Anybody who gets the chance to attend should. So looking forward tomorrows class. I will tell you this much " He doesn't miss!!!!"

Click Here For Integrated Threat Focused
    link added by qkshooter

2. Remove Ads

I can confirm that Day 1 was great. Will post more tomorrow / monday. Brownie has shown great patience with beginners like myself and still we are moving ahead at a good pace. Whatever he tells you: It "just works".
    I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. (Thomas Jefferson)

This was a great two day class. I've been a shooter for many years, but I learned some very useful techniques and improved my gun handling and shooting to the level of " gun running " Learned tactics for application to real street level encounters with bad guys I would have never imagined on my own. This was so different from the shooting I've been used or what I imagined gun handling skills might be used for defensive purposes. Brownie was a very good instructor at teaching all of his students, regardless of their level of experience how to master these skills in a short time. He showed us all how to apply his techniques to quickly and accurately shoot our targets, before they would have time to shoot us. He showed us how using this skills would put us ahead of the curve in reacting to an attack on the street. I know I walked away with much higher confidence now in my abilities and have new tools in my survival kit. I can even apply some of these techniques to my competitive shooting to improve my performance. It was amazing what we learned to do without using sights. THANKS Brownie and Terry, my wife and I really enjoyed your course. Thanks to my fellow students, we enjoyed being on the range with you.
    We signed up today for the unarmed self defense class in June being taught by Brownie & Terry, so we can learn and add some unarmed defense skills to our survival tool kit.

Sponsor
    HITCH KING; PaulJ; sass20485,

Great meeting and training with every one of you. This one is put to bed and appreciate everyone's thoughts on the training offered/provided this last weekend.

Stay sharp out there

Brownie
    The mind is the limiting factor

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

Links