Shame That She Did Not Have A Gun

Shame That She Did Not Have A Gun

This is a discussion on Shame That She Did Not Have A Gun within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Suzanna Gratia-Hupp: What the Second Amendment is REALLY For...

Thread: Shame That She Did Not Have A Gun

Senior Member Array Matthew Temkin's Avatar

Yes. Thank you for this link. That is one of the quotes I use most often. She is a true American.

“The Second Amendment is not about duck hunting, and I know I’m not going to make very many friends saying this, but it’s about our right, all of our right to be able to protect ourselves from all of you guys up there.” ~Dr. Suzanna Hupp
    AT3 (O-Level) United States Navy - NRA Life Member
    "Molan labe! Just try... I'll show you the strength of my conviction... and I'll sleep well that night..."

It was good to see that testimony again, very powerful.
    To watch our blind pompous ruling class look down their clueless noises at Suzanna is still infuriating.
    While people are saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, ... and they will not escape. 1Th 5:3

You said it JAT40. Words cannot express how enraged I get when the people "up there" look down at us. Of course they think we shouldn't have guns, they have their own bodyguards with guns so they are safe... pompous, clueless, arrogant, no good...

I cannot even put it into words.
    "Molan labe! Just try... I'll show you the strength of my conviction... and I'll sleep well that night..."

Suzanna.... What a waste of your breath talking to these overfed fools, they can not wait to get out of there to the Limos, and off to eat.

Oh, and a glass or two of wine.

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA2669 View Post
    You said it JAT40. Words cannot express how enraged I get when the people "up there" look down at us. Of course they think we shouldn't have guns, they have their own bodyguards with guns so they are safe... pompous, clueless, arrogant, no good...

I cannot even put it into words.
    let some of the antis get down town in the wrong neighbor hood with out any protection and I bet they won't be so clueless and arrogant. I don't wish any thing bad for these people but it might open some eyes.

Lightbulb Damn shame...

The worst part of that tragedy was that she was armed, but had to leave her protection in her truck in order to comply with the restaurant's no gun policy.

I hate to admit it...but the only places I don't carry are the ones that are prohibited by federal law...and that have metal detectors. If they have a piece of plastic or cardboard sign...it does and will not deter me.

SHOOTER13
    ================
    DoD: Peace thru Superior Firepower

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA2669 View Post
    The Second Amendment is not about duck hunting, and I know Im not going to make very many friends saying this, but its about our right, all of our right to be able to protect ourselves from all of you guys up there. ~Dr. Suzanna Hupp
    And another good one by her:

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." -Suzanna Hupp

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage

GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself

Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER13 View Post
    The worst part of that tragedy was that she was armed, but had to leave her protection in her truck in order to comply with the restaurant's no gun policy.

I hate to admit it...but the only places I don't carry are the ones that are prohibited by federal law...and that have metal detectors. If they have a piece of plastic or cardboard sign...it does and will not deter me.

shhhhhh...
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER13 View Post
    If they have a piece of plastic or cardboard sign...it does and will not deter me.
    Always carry... NEVER TELL!!! AHHH!! YOU TOLD!!!

Links