Question about your experience?

This is a discussion on Question about your experience? within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone have experience with the FireArms academy of Seattle. I as scheduled to take a weekend class in late June. Could anyone please share ...

Thread: Question about your experience?

Does anyone have experience with the FireArms academy of Seattle. I as scheduled to take a weekend class in late June. Could anyone please share your experiences with the training at this academy. Thanks for your expert advise.
    gabe

Senior Member Array psychophipps's Avatar
    Never been, but I have heard from multiple (and many are quite experienced in this regard) sources that they offer a great series of programs. You can do much, much worse than a class with FAS.

I would be seriously surprised if you would be dissapointed. Marty and Gila are TOP NOTCH and I've heard nothing be good things about the professionalism of their staff.

-RJP

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar
    I'll be there from 15 June through 20 June at Mas Ayoobs LFI 2, Mas gives his unqualified support for Marty and my pre arrival communications with them have been outstanding. Marty answers questions quickly and to the point. I'm flying into Portland and driving up. This is my first time flying with firearms since I was in the military so I'm a bit nervous about that.

Sponsor
    Marty and Gila are good to go. You'd be well served to train with either of both of them if you get the chance.

Brownie
    The mind is the limiting factor

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

after the class

Well now that I have been there done that, I can say that I was very impressed with the facilities and the instruction. The instructors were very good at pointing out flaws in our techniques and offering corrections that actually worked to improve out shooting. The drills that we did were useful and very well organized for the number of shooters we had on the firing line. Thanks to Marty and his staff for a great weekend.
    gabe

Quote Originally Posted by steelheadr45 View Post
    Does anyone have experience with the FireArms academy of Seattle. I as scheduled to take a weekend class in late June. Could anyone please share your experiences with the training at this academy. Thanks for your expert advise.
    gabe

My wife and I have taken several classes from FAS and found them excellent. I've been very impressed with the the material covered in each class, the excellence of the instructors, and only wish that classes were offered more frequently and that I didn't have to drive quite so far to get to them.

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar
    Hey, I missed you by a day. I was in the LFI II class that put the targets up for your class. Mas will be giving an LFI I class there again next year.
    Did you join Marty's oganization the Legal Defense Network?"
    Look to do that as should everyone on this site.

Sponsored Links